6.06.2017

Randoms


Ady has THE best teacher at her school. Mrs. Hurwitz. She's a legend there and you're VERY lucky if you get her. The activities and things she does for these 2 and 3 year olds is amazing. We've been told time and time again she's probably the best teacher our child will ever have and I kinda don't doubt that!


The car is generally loud with questions and singing and discussion but for 5 minutes the other day it was silent. And I looked back to see this. #swoon


Drew's poor baseball team has been rained out SO much this spring but at least they are cute!


He and his best buddy...



My 4-legged who is beyond patient with her 2-legged sister dragging her around...


And I never want to forget how she sleeps with her hands tucked behind her back...




2 comments:

  1. Those two with their magazines is the cutest thing ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Them both looking at their Highlights is awesome and how she sleeps - awww!

    ReplyDelete