Just a few pictures from our last days in 2016 before we head off to the Bahamas on Dec 31st!
Ady at school before break started with her classmates...
Christmas Even at the National Cathedral...
We turned Ady forward facing at almost 2.5 years old...
Hot chocolate after Christmas lights... yum!
Poppa and Drew building the 3d Capitol which took a total of 9 hours!...
Run on the National Mall with my lover...
Date night with the hubs to an INDIAN restaurant! Yes, you read that right.. I actually got him to branch out and try something new and it was DELISH!
Capitol viewing after driving over from the National Tree...
Christmas morning...
And some family pictures (just missing Uncle Bean)...
And my father pretending to be 20 again on my bike...











I can't believe Drew is 6 and Ady is 2 1/2!!! They are growing up so fast. Looks like a fantastic end to 2016!
ReplyDeleteSuch great photos! I still can't believe that 2016 is over!
ReplyDeleteYou guys had a great end to 2016. Christmas looked like a great time. We have the same Minnie and Daisy wrapping paper. Emmy is a huge fan. I love the kids in their cute striped jammies. I really think our girls would be great friends. They are so alike.
ReplyDelete