7.04.2016

Florida Part 2


We spent the next day at the pool and Disney Springs enjoying an early Father's Day dinner! It only rained 2 afternoons with only one lasting a couple hours. We had the most perfect weather and Drew enjoyed the pirate ship and slides at the pool several times!

A snapping turtle walked over and jumped into the pool!







The next day it was off to Hollywood Studios for some more fun in the sun!






Yes, Derek and I went back to ride the Toy Story ride in order to have a shoot off and yes, I won.
By a lot.





4 comments:

  1. Looks like another fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun.

    That B&W picture of Ady - adorable. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys had so much fun! We just got back from Florida today and I'm always sad to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day! Makes me want to go back to FL asap!

    ReplyDelete