10.13.2015
Apple Picking
So it's fall and that means it's apple picking season. I love this outing with my family and we were excited to have Uncle Bean and his girlfriend in town for the weekend to join us. We got a huge bag of apples and I intend to do some baked apples this weekend! We had absolutely beautiful weather and it was a perfect afternoon.
Drew picked so many of his own this year and ate just as much...
The little one just ate.
And ate.
And ate.
Drew made Uncle Bean drive him around on the go carts and he also enjoyed running around the crate maze.
And, of course, I made everyone smile for some pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









These pictures are amazing! I love apple picking, it's such a fun thing to do. :)
ReplyDeleteso cute and so fun!! I have always wanted to go apple picking!!
ReplyDeleteWe missed out on the apple orchard again this year - so bummed! Especially now that I'm seeing your awesome pics!
ReplyDeleteAwww, such cute pictures of everyone. I love it! I REALLY love Ady's pigtails - oh my gosh - adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great time! We have an orchard right up the street from us, but never actually go picking. Just pick up the yummy apple donuts! lol! #priorities ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe've tried to go apple picking twice this year, but both times it ended up raining. And now with photog season in full effect, I'm not sure if it is going to happen this year - wah!
Great pictures, and it looks like a great day! Makes me want to go apple picking too!
ReplyDelete