Did you know that today is National Chocolate Covered Anything Day? Basically, we're all supposed to slather anything with some chocolate goodness. I think I can handle that seeing as how A) I could literally dip anything in chocolate and B) I have tons of lefover mini chocolate chips sitting around from my banana bread baking marathon sessions.
How will you celebrate?


mmmm I can't complain about this National Day! :)
ReplyDelete-wHiT
Yum! I will have to celebrate, but I am not sure how.
ReplyDeleteYum! Best day ever haha. :)
ReplyDeleteHow did I not know about this holiday? I need to celebrate in a big way!!
ReplyDeleteOHH banana bread with M&M's....I've used chocolate chips, but never M&M's....sounds yummy...maybe I'll have to try that. And I hear you anything covered in chocolate is awesome!
ReplyDeleteYeah, TOTAL typo! We use mini chocolate chips. Thanks for catching that!! :)
DeleteHOW DID I MISS THIS!!? I DIDN'T PUT CHOCOLATE ON ANYTHING!!!
ReplyDeleteBummer. It's going in my calendar for next year. ;)
Thanks for stopping over to my blog! I didn't even know it was National Cover Anythin with Chocolate, but luckily that is a regular occurance in my house! We made and consumed massive ammounts of peppermint bark and hershey kisses!!
ReplyDeleteThat must explain why I made fudge..I NEVER make fudge and all the sudden I had an inclination to do so. Weird...
ReplyDeleteLanaya
www.raising-reagan.com
how did I miss this? my husband doesn't like chocolate...i know he is weird :) but my kiddos do, maybe we will celebrate late.lol.?
ReplyDeleteOh no!!!! I missed this and that's very sad for this chocolate lover!!!
ReplyDelete