12.29.2012

4th Christmas

This year, we had a total of 4 Christmas celebrations and I couldn't be happier. I love seeing extended family and having Drew see faces that he's not seen in a while or never even met. It's nice to catch up in person with those whom you facebook or instagram with all year but live too far away to actually see.

Thursday evening we ventured over to my Aunt's house for a celebration with my cousins and their families. Jackson is about 8 months older than Drew and it's always fun to catch a glimpse of what Drew will soon be up to. Here is our picture from 4 years ago as a family and here we were on Thursday....


The house was loud, the kids were running everywhere and bourbon slush was being devoured quickly. An outsider looking in would have considered it pure chaos, but to us, it's a familiar setting of which has become the norm I love. And although he wasn't smiling, at least we got a small family picture of us 3!



6 comments:

  1. awe! So nice to have a big family! Great family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exhausted just reading about it! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW..congrats on 4 years! I love the family pictures as usual! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you guys are busy!!!!! I love Drew's face in the first one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete