4.08.2012

Happy Easter


Oh and I had to include Drew's school pictures with live bunnies that we just got back. They included him in the group that he wasn't supposed to be in first, hence the orange Thomas the Train tshirt on the left. Then, the 'real' picture is on the right where he's all nice and dressed up. Of COURSE he is smiling and happy in a tshirt instead of dressed up with his hair done. I wish I could cut out his face and put it on the dressed up picture!

I also can't believe they got those bunnies to sit still for the entire school. Poor things probably were groped and grabbed more than they ever thought they would be in their entire life.

Lastly, I was so excited to get Drew's basket together this year. Last year he was only a couple months old and way to young to really enjoy anything out of a basket. We probably went a bit overboard for a little Holiday such as Easter, but it was really just a few items we'd been wanting to get him anyway. What little boy doesn't love a good dump truck?


Also thanks to both sets of grandparents for the toys and books you both got for Drew for Easter!


3 comments:

  1. Aww, I think both pictures of him with the bunnies are cute. You have such a sweet family. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny pictures are great. Happy Drew and sad Drew! :)

    Looks like the Easter bunny was VERY nice to him this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics. You guys look so springy.:)

    ReplyDelete