10.29.2011

Facetime

 

Technology in general has really helped us keep close with family while we spend a few years up here in Cleveland. Although texting pictures and videos of our baby to family is great, using Facetime on our iphones is the best!

Similar to Skype, we can see and chat with anyone else who has an iPhone at any time as long as we both have wireless. Which, let's admit, is pretty much 90% of the world now that it's 2011. Drew's Mimi and Grandpa call all the time on Facetime, even it's just for a 5 minute 'hello' and see his face. Drew can hear and see them and even smiles at the phone knowing they are talking to him.

I can't imagine what will be next for technology but I'm sure I'll love it! If they could only invent a way for grandparents to hug their grandchild virtually, how much happier of a world would it be?

2 comments:

  1. i need to record my FaceTime conversation, can anybody tell me, is it possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. as for me, i always record my calls using this tool http://www.imcapture.com/IMCapture_for_FaceTime/, it's simple and nice! try it)

    ReplyDelete